Search This Blog

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Miracle Mile - delicious sandwich


I had lunch today with my friend Elaine, her mom Peggy and my Mom. Elaine and I go way back, even though we never attended the same school. We grew up in the same neighborhood and now that she lives in Lake Havasu, we see each other less, but we are still connected. She told me that she has started a running program - go Elaine! I think it's great when a person decides to start a new hobby or fitness regimen. It's important for us to have outlets. One of my outlets is food - as if you didn't know...so I'm posting a picture of my lunch today with Elaine at Miracle Mile (18th St./Highland). Chicken salad on pumpernickel with fries and an iced tea. Thank you Peggy for treating us to lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment