Search This Blog

Monday, January 11, 2010

Backsplash a la Arturo




Okay, I know I'm using the "a la" twice today, but I really need to give credit where credit is due. Arturo recently installed my kitchen backsplash with his brother. They did such a nice job - I had purchased a few fused glass tiles and then found mosaic glass tiles that I thought would go well and create sort of an "ocean" theme. My brother and sister-in-law used to live in a condo in Port Hueneme (if you can say it and spell it you're doing better than me) and their kitchen had an ocean theme that inspired me to do this. I just love the colors and find myself spending more time in the kitchen because of the fine job that Arturo and his brother did. They do tile work in Phoenix (Valleywide) if you are looking for someone good, just email me and I will give you their phone number. Gracias, Arturito!

No comments:

Post a Comment