Search This Blog

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Inexpensive yummy lunch options

I'm getting ready to start a new job and I need some inexpensive and portable yummy lunch options.

So far I have:

  • PB & J (TJ's brand) on whole wheat toast w/ grape jelly and a piece of fruit
  • Arugula salad with poached chicken, almonds, dried cranberries, and dijon vinagrette
  • Whole wheat pasta salad -penne is my favorite shape - with grape tomatoes, basil, olives, and dijon vinagrette
  • Leftovers, which may include chicken fajitas, chicken pasties, spaghetti, tamales, etc.

Your ideas are appreciated. Do you have favorites?

I'm trying to figure out how to bring my chamoyada supplies without drawing attention, any suggestions? (chamoy, asian peanuts, limes, mango, large glass, large spoon, straw, tamarind candy)

No comments:

Post a Comment