Search This Blog

Friday, January 15, 2010

Chamoyadas...continued


It seems like I need one of these at least three times a week. Maybe more. Yesterday I had frozen waffles instead - I don't know what made me think that would be a good substitute...but there it is. Today I made a big one (see picture) with pear since that's the fresh fruit I had around. I'm using a bit more chili powder these days and more chamoy. It makes it extra spicy and seems to warm me up. I'm not getting the ice as fine as I would like though. Have any of you had experience making snow cones? If you use an ice crusher/shaver that works well for you, please tell me about it. Something that's portable would be ideal since I spend time here and at my novio's so it could go back & forth. Or maybe I should just have 2...? The decisions a culinary person must make!

No comments:

Post a Comment