Search This Blog

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Baked oregano chicken & arugula salad

I made an early dinner today but my pictures didn't save to the card - so I can't share them with you. But, I will make this again soon and remember to post a picture. This chicken is very juicy and tasty. You must make it.

Oregano chicken for one:
1 chicken breast, bone in
sprinkle liberally with oregano
place in pie pan covered with tin foil
bake at 400 degree preheated oven for 1 hour
baste a few times during the cooking process, at the end add a splash of red wine vinegar

arugula salad for one:
fill a salad bowl with arugula, 10 or so grape tomatoes, a few black olives and chopped green onion.
dress with a simple vinagrette. I usually make it in a drinking glass that is short, using olive oil, red wine vinegar, salt and pepper. Dijon is nice in this too if you have it.

optional:
gin & soda water with lime

No comments:

Post a Comment