Search This Blog

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Rubys Diner in Carlsbad

The last time I was in Carlsbad we went to Rubys Diner. It is a great place for turkey sliders. The meat is well cooked, the buns are very tasty and their fries were delish. I remember having a reeses peanut butter cup malt that was very good. Mmm now I am getting hungry.

I am voting for Rubys tonight. Hopefully we are going there for dinner.

Plan B is to go to Trader Joes in Carlsbad just down the street for my Dad. They have great whole wheat pastas and organic pasta sauces. You can buy a bag of lettuce, get some grape tomatoes, make a vinaigrette and you are all set. And I spied a bottle of red wine in the pantry so I know we have something good to drink. And we also have some craft beer, a hefeweisen, that we picked up last night, so there are options.

Yummy!

Ruby's Diner

www.rubys.com
5630 Paseo Del Norte
Carlsbad, CA 92008
(760) 931-7829

No comments:

Post a Comment