Search This Blog

Friday, May 14, 2010

NYPD Pizza

My aunt took me for a late lunch today at NYPD Pizza. We were going to go tomorrow and take advantage of their 99 cent slice deal but she got bit by the bug early.

I'm not complaining, mind you...

We had a sicilian style (thick crust) pizza with sausage. There was a lot left over, in fact, it is filling my refrig. Lunch tomorrow!

The quality of their sausage is very good, the crust perfect, not greasy at all on the bottom, as some thick crusts can be. The sauce has a perfect tomatoey tang.

My aunt had a bud (her beer of choice) and I had their version of a hefeveizen on tap - how do you spell that, anyways?

Get yourself soon to NYPD pizza for tasty eats. Their antipasto salad and house salad are both really good. My aunt tends to stick to the mussels in red sauce and I typically get their spaghetti and meatballs. They also have hero sandwiches, we have vowed to try the italian beef, but haven't yet.

Decisions, decisions...!

No comments:

Post a Comment