Search This Blog

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Bluewater Grille - fish tacos

Get to Bluewater Grille on Camelback (formerly the Fish Market)
for tasty fish tacos.

It's good to have a partner in crime and confidant - in my case today it was Jason and he took me to Bluewater Grille. I had the fish tacos which came with a side of fries and cole slaw. The quality of the fish they use (pollock) is very good and I confirmed with the waiter that they use the same fish for their fish & chips. The batter is not too bready, which I like. In my opinion their fish tacos are better than the ones we get at The Brigantine in Coronado, and theirs are pretty darn good.

Jason had a shish-kebab of scallops which had bell peppers and onions in between. His dish came with a side of rice-salad that included almond slivers, wild rice (I think) and cranberries. It was served room temperature and he said it reminded him of a "middle eastern type dish." He wasn't in love with it, but I liked it so we swapped his rice for one my tacos, which was perfect, since they are substantial. His dish also came with a side of sauteed veggies (broccoli, zucchini and I'm not sure what else) that were pretty tasty as well.

The older I get, the more I realize it's important to be surrounded by friends who we can depend on, talk to, confide in and reminisce with.

And, of course, eat with!

Get yourself to Bluewater Grille for their fish tacos. You'll be pleased.

No comments:

Post a Comment