Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Oasis Raspados



Chamoyadas are my favorite of all time snack.

After having a sufficient lunch today at Filiberto's I decided to stop at Oasis Raspados on 32nd Street and McDowell. It was a good thing, since it is pretty warm today. I was suprised (very surprised indeed) that I was the only gal in the place and there wasn't a cola larga (long line) going out the door.

I had a chamoyada (Mexican slushie) with crushed ice, mango, serpentinas (tamarind candy) and cacahuates japoneses (Asian peanuts) and chamoy (chile powder, water, sugar and salt in a liquid form) with lime. It was soooo delicious!

If you need a pick me up in the middle of the afternoon, I highly recommend a visit to my friends at Oasis Raspados. They also have verduras, nachos and ice creammmmmmmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment