Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Sweet Basil

I will use these glasses all summer long.

Today I also visited Sweet Basil, a fun kitchen store at Scottsdale Road and Shea. I found some cool iced tea glasses that were normally $4.00 each, they were on sale for $2.75, so I got four of them.

After all, it is going to be heating up soon in our fair state, and I want to be ready since summer for me means consuming a great deal of iced tea.

I also think these will be good for iced lattes.

Sweet Basil also has some very cute aprons that are under $30, some of them have gingham fabric and little "yoyo" donuts on the front, very frilly and feminine they are. I want to be in the kitchen and I may be barefoot, but I can still be cute! I think there is one of these aprons in my future. I will take a picture of it when I spring for one, so you can see what I'm talking about.

Get yourself to Sweet Basil. They have a lot of kitchen gadgets, reasonably priced and they also have a little sale section in the back. And a cute doggie that looks like of like a poodle who was very friendly.

My aunt also tells me you can buy iced tea glasses (plastic) at Paddock Pools. Might be a good place for this kitchen wench to visit...in her spare time.

No comments:

Post a Comment