Search This Blog

Friday, April 23, 2010

Judith Wolff Designs

Judith - from Judith Wolff Designs will speak to your group

I attended a Wine Women Wardrobe and Design event this week and reconnected with Judith Wolff, who I met at Central Phoenix Women over a year ago. She invited me to wine and women where she presented a new fabric and rug selection with beautiful prints that included stripes, big flowers, "twigs" (like coral) and ethnic. Some of the rugs were shaggy and modern, one in particular I liked was red, it reminded me of one I saw at Design Within Reach that was cost prohibitive.

I let Judy know I really enjoyed her presentation and she told me she does presentations for charity functions, Mom's groups and just about any gathering. Something to keep in mind if you have a get together of like minded people who enjoy learning about new fabrics and decorating, and who might be in the market for a new piece.

Judy will "hook you up" (pun intended = rugs).

Judith Wolff

Judith Wolff Designs-Interior Design

p/f 480-699-0424

c. 480-299-6766

Judith@JudithWolffDesigns.com

No comments:

Post a Comment