Search This Blog

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Chipotle - yummy Mexican eats

I went to Chipotle with my brother tonight on 16th St. and Camelback - it is his birthday and he felt like a chicken burro. His was filled with black beans, rice, yummy chicken and pico de gallo. I had the soft tacos with barbacoa (beef), lettuce, corn and pico de gallo. The pico de gallo was very refreshing, with just the right toque (touch) of cilantro.

The food is reasonable, fresh and my bro really likes it, so we'll be going back.

Also I got him a birthday box from Urban Cookies, it came with a dozen cookies and was beautifully decorated with festive orange ribbon, which my mother smartly absconded with so she can make headbands for my nieces, Brianna and Sophia.

To come - Weekend review: Carlos O'Brien's and Starbucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment