Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Nutella sandwich


Nutella on french bread makes for a tasty breakfast.
Or, in my case today, lunch.

I discovered Nutella "when I was seventeen...." and yes, it was a very good year.

I was in Paris with my girlfriend Arantzazu and we were staying with her cousin and his girlfriend from Belgium. A very nice/friendly couple. I remember their bathtub was very tiny! But they put us up (or put up with us) for about ten days so they scored major major points in my book.

We had nutella sandwiches for breakfast in their kitchen. The bread was this amazing crusty baguette one of them had picked up from a local bakery.

Europe spoils you for bread. After a trip to Europe, you only want artisan breads. Very snobby! But oh, so tasty.

Today my brother Mike and I went to Costco to pick up a few things which included Nutella for me. I also got some La Brea french demi baguette rolls and made myself a Nutella sandwich for lunch.

Delish!

No comments:

Post a Comment