Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Carly's Bistro and taking care of "la cruda"

I had beer (Chimay white) and yummy eats (antipasto) with friends last night at Carly's Bistro. What a neat place. It has a very independent feel. The staff is super nice, there are lots of beers on tap and there is quite an ample menu. We shared antipasto and the bread that came with it was very good quality, ciabatta, I think. There were olives, mozzarella, prosciutto, salami, marinated artichokes and red peppers. Great presentation and very fresh. I'll be back!

I'm paying for it a little this morning with la cruda (one too many Chimays) so I stopped for a big fresh squeezed juice at Pro's Ranch Market on 16th St. and Roosevelt. For $3.27 you get a large juice with three fruits/veggies of your choice. They have beets, carrots and celery, and then your standard fruits. I had apples, oranges and pineapple. Let the hydration begin!

http://carlysbistro.com/menu.html

http://prosranch.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment