Search This Blog

Monday, January 24, 2011

Fresh Ginger Muffins via http://orangette.blogspot.com/


These muffins smell incredible!


When you "melt" your sugar and ginger together, it will look like this.

I made the fresh ginger muffins today (2 posts ago). The smell combination of ginger and lemon zest in my kitchen was so wonderful. I have both lemon and ginger leftover, so I am trying to figure out how I can incorporate them into a bath treatment. A sugar/ginger/lemon scrub?


When you make these muffins, and I urge you to do so, you need to be prepared to have bit of clean up. This is because you need to mince your ginger (food processor), make the batter (beaters/bowl), melt sugar and ginger together (small saucepan) and zest your lemon (microplane). However, in the spirit of "knowing what is in our food" and the yummies factors, I think you will agree once you down a couple, you will agree to put up with the extra cleanup.

No comments:

Post a Comment