Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Little Shanghai

The kitchen wench scored lunch at dinner tonight!

My aunt and I both live just blocks away from Little Shanghai on Indian School and 40th Street. Lucky for the kitchen wench, I got an invite tonight from my auntie. I picked her up, and away we went. We had a very ample dinner, with included leftovers for lunch (now that's my kind of dinner).

We enjoyed:
Moo goo gai pan (ask for it with white sauce)
Crispy duck
Potstickers
Spicy cabbage salad with pork

I'm teetering on being in a Chinese food coma right now. We demolished the potstickers, which are delicious. Just the right balance of pork, ginger and garlic. My aunt is a big fan of cabbage so we had the spicy pork salad which I had never tried before. It is very crispy and the pork is lean and succulent. The dressing is sort of a vinaigrette with a kick.

I've always been a fan of the crispy duck at Little Shanghai. It is my favorite dish. Sometimes I will order it just by itself, with white rice on the side. We also had the moo goo gai pan, with white meat chicken, mushrooms, snow peas and carrots. The chicken is very tender and tasty.

We'll be back!

Little Shanghai (602) 957-7666
4017 E Indian School Rd, Phoenix, AZ

No comments:

Post a Comment