Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Manuel's Mexican Food

Remnants of a yummy dinner at Manuel's.

I went to Manuel's Mexican food tonight with my Mom, my brother Mike and Jason. It was so delicious! You can see what was left of our dinner... we plowed through it.

I had Manuel's machaca burrito. The meat is very juicy; the idea of a fat tortilla, shredded beef and salsa has been making my mouth water for the past few days.

My Mom and brother were really excited about an evening out. We're all economizing these days, so when we go out, it's special. My Mom is an excellent cook, but she did tell me about a recent batch of beans that didn't turn out the way she expected. Tonight she had a green corn tamale and beans. My brother had a taco and an enchilada and Jason had tacos and rice. Everyone came away happy. And we shared a cheese crisp (open).

I looked at their website and noticed they have $2.75 Coronas all day (every day) through Sept 30. That is always tempting...and Manuel's is also advertising "Fajita Monday" with all fajitas at $10.99. Sounds like a pretty good deal.

Salud to tasty eats at Manuel's!


No comments:

Post a Comment