Search This Blog

Friday, March 18, 2011

Lolo's chicken & waffles


The chicken at Lolo's is perfectly fried, juicy and crispy.
I'm tempted to have them dust my arm in the same coating,
fry it up and munch on it all day long.


Lolo's has great coffee.

I finally made it over to Lolo's today for breakfast. (They open for breakfast at 9:00 am.) I had been meaning to visit this place for over a year now. Today I was in Tempe (for car repair, thank you Jack) and on the way home through downtown Scottsdale it dawned on me that I needed a feed.

And there was Lolo's...

I couldn't resist. It's not every day the kitchen wench gets to have a "Betty Boop" plate for breakfast. Betty Boop is a fried chicken breast and a crispy golden waffle with syrup and butter. This is the best combination. Chicken and waffles. The waffles took care of my need for carbs and the chicken is going to give me the energy I need until...my next feed.

These guys are really talented in the kitchen. So, the next time you need a feed, get over to Lolo's.

Yummy.

http://loloschickenandwaffles.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment