Search This Blog

Friday, March 25, 2011

Gelato Spot chocolate confuso shake

Lunch on the go means a chocolate confuso shake from
Gelato Spot for the kitchen wench.

I'm on the run today - so I'm having a liquid lunch. A yummy liquid lunch, that is.

At the Gelato Spot today I spied their "monthly menu" which had chocolate confuso. This gelato is confusing, but delicious. Imagine chocolate with hazelnuts and pistachios. Mmmm. These nuts are competing flavors in my mouth, but I like it.

Also I have the inside scoop that these guys are opening a pizzeria at their Downtown Scottsdale location. This summer is the expected opening. Stay tuned for details. I may be going to a ballgame with Lorenzo (their pizza chef) next week. I will try to get the inside scoop.

Sorry, couldn't resist that.

No comments:

Post a Comment