Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Oakville Grocery - downtown Phx!


Photo borrowed from Phoenix Business Journal.

It is very very very exciting that Oakvile Grocery is opening in downtown Phoenix. Especially for me, because I'm a foodie. They will carry yummy cheeses and charcuterie (I hope I'm spelling that right), fine wines, made to order sandwiches, olives, cookies, crackers and just about anything else gourmet "ish" you can think of. I'm thinking fancy mustards too, which the kitchen wench appreciates.

Oakville Grocery is also cool because they are looking for local purveyors of food to fill their shelves. How neat is that. According to their website, info needs to be submitted to them by April 30. Here's the link http://www.oakvillegroceryarizona.com/products if you have are talented foodie-wise and want to sell your wares there.

No comments:

Post a Comment