Search This Blog

Friday, April 22, 2011

Cookies in Bloom has caramel apples


I was at Cookies in Bloom today quite unexpectedly. With the best of intentions, I went to Fresh & Easy to take advantage of their sale on canned veg and I also needed some earl grey tea. Well, Cookies and Bloom enticed me with a sign that said they had freshly made caramel apples. That was all I needed to know!

I picked up a "double chocolate" caramel apple for $7.50. It was among the many varieties they have right now including some apples with chocolate/nuts, with butterfinger/chocolate and just plain caramel. They are all wrapped pretty with a bow and would make a nice Easter basket stuffer.

Word has it that the Cookies in Bloom folks are moving closer to the kitchen wench. The new location is 3931 E. Indian School Road, but until then you can find them at 40th St./Camelback.

Between these guys and the new location of Bosa Donuts, I'm going to need to spend more time on the treadmill.

http://cookiesinbloom.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment