Search This Blog

Thursday, February 10, 2011

There's a new Oasis in town!


What Oasis looks like from the outside.

And they have a new flavor - "a la Mexico City" - Tequila!


Oasis has all kinds of fruits to put in your slushie. Mango is my fave.


A chamoyada for me (invitó la casa) and I also
tried their tequila flavor. Sublime!

My friends at Oasis Raspados opened a new location recently. Yessss!

Or should I say, "¡Si, señor!"

I was chatting with one of the proprietors today, Alfonso. He is such a lovely guy. And I'm not just saying this because he treated me to a chamoyada with mango, serpentinas candy and asian peanuts.

Their new location is at 19th Ave. and Osborn (near Phoenix College). I think this location is going to be very busy, muy pronto (very soon).

Go get yourself a chamoyada or raspado today. Make that now. Right now!

And join their Facebook page (Like it) to learn of special offerings.

No comments:

Post a Comment