Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

La Muchacha takes a vacation


It's time to do the dishes. Where is la muchacha?


The kitchen wench's latest read, and a new recipe.


When all of the dishes are dirty, thankfully one can still microwave.

La muchacha aka The Kitchen Wench in this case, has taken a vacation. Look at my sink!

Sometimes I just love being in the kitchen and keeping it, well, spic and span. Not lately, though.

I haven't been doing any "heavy cooking" in the past few days, just microwaving, thanks to the generosity of good friends (Jason) and relatives (my aunt). Jason's gram made perogies with onions and halibut last night and gave me a "bento" to take home. Today my aunt took me to NYPD Pizza since she had some coupons and a hankering for spaghetti and meatballs and pizza. Their food is so yummy.

But, I'm going to clean the kitchen tonight (or tomorrow!) because I need to try a new recipe: Whiskey-soaked dark chocolate bundt cake.

Yup. A good reason for cleaning. Booze and chocolate. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment