Search This Blog

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Alessi store - Phoenix, Grand Reopening

I am the proud owner of a new (gifted) key chain. Whoohoo!

Very cool stemware.


I have this green bunny and orange carrot paper towel holder in my kitchen.
The kitchen wench is styling...


Everyone needs a set of monkeys.

These hanging man jars are so cute and would be
perfect for storing rice, pasta and lentils.


A visit to the Alessi store takes willpower. Must. Not. Buy. Everything. In. This. Amazing. Store.

I went tonight to their grand reopening at Biltmore Fashion Park. I didn't partake of the limoncello the nice young man with the curly moustache offered me, lest it influence my ego - the ego of my wallet, that is.

Color, function, form and whimsy. And elegant. These are the words that come to mind when I think of Alessi.

I have their paper towel holder (with the green bunny and orange carrot) in my kitchen. Now of course after tonight's browsing, there are new items for my bucket list. I mean, if there is a tax refund in my future.

The truth is that I enjoy cooking a lot, I am in the kitchen all the time and it is fun to see something that makes me laugh. Who wouldn't laugh at monkeys and these cute colorful storage jars with the hanging little men? I really want a set of these for pasta, rice and lentils.

Bucket list!

Thanks go out to Rachel for gifting me with a "Jalk" pretty key chain (now I am the proud owner of 2 Alessi items).

If I was getting married in the near future (doubt it), I would register at Alessi. In case anyone out there who is stylish, smart and fun is single... and looking. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment